- i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder
- i-Sound Recorder for Windows 7/10
- Multi-Channel Sound Recorder
- Audio Converter Plus
- Audio CD Burner
- Quick Batch File Compiler
- ScriptCryptor Compiler
- MSI to EXE Compiler
- SiteInFile Compiler
- BPM Counter
- iPhone Ringtone Creator
- WaveCut Audio Editor
- Streaming Audio Recorder
Are you looking for...
How to transpose music in a different key
Changing the key of a piece of music is called transposing the music. Transposing music is not the most difficult element of music theory, but it does require a mastery of the various key signatures and modes to be done correctly. Beginning musicians needs a simple tool that could transpose backing track to put it in the right key for vocalists.
AudioRetoucher allows you to change the key of any MP3 file without changing the tempo.
Transposing MP3 music with AudioRetoucher
- Download and install MP3 transposer from our site.
- Run program and open the MP3 file you want to transpose.
- After starting playback you can raise or lower the pitch of a song in real time.
- The range is +/- 12 semitones in steps of 0.1 semitone.
- Once you have achieved the desired result you can save song as MP3 or WAV file.
If your music is already stored as MP3 or WAV file, AudioRetoucher will transpose it for you. However, if you only have the music on paper, it may be easier to transpose it yourself than to enter it into a music program to have it transposed.