Abyssmedia.com Forum Index Abyssmedia.com
Abyssmedia Support Forums

FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups   Register 
  Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

Cannot Record

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Pro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sundey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Gateway PC with Realtek HD Audio rear input selected as the Recording Device. I am trying to record streaming radio, but not see a "What U Hear", "Stereo Mix" or "Wave Out". I have tried all the settings, and none work. The equalizer never indicates it is picking up sound, and I get blank recordings. Do I not have a compatible sound card?
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On our test PC with Realtek HD Audio we set
Back Line in/Mic, Front Line in and recorder seeing signal.
Some versions of Realtek drivers may work incorrect - please check drivers update.
lkojio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem except I am on a VAIO. It's only a few months old, but I just updated the realtek driver anyway. Still no go. There is a Wave option in the Mixer drop-down, but I can't record streaming radio using that or any of the other recording sources. When I open the Realtex HD Sound Effects Manager, there is a section entitled "Back Panel" but there is no way to select any of the buttons. There is no "Front Panel" section.
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please start i-Sound before media player, latest version of Realtek drivers can't initialize record if playback started.
lkojio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, that doesn't solve the problem either. Even if I start recording before I open the media player, it still doesn't record the stream.
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our customer with same PC (Sony Vaio R Series Desktop Computer Model VCG-RA842G) sent me this settings:

On my new computer with this soundcard you must open i-sound before you start your music source. Then it works. If you open your source first and then i-sound it will not record
lkojio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, my settings all look like that, except that since I updated Realtek (at the suggestion posted on this BBS) the Realtek input and output names are a little different. I don't think that matters.
I just tried it again; opened i-sound, then played & "recorded" a streaming broadcast using Windows Media Player. Nothing. Thanks very much for trying though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Pro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: