Abyssmedia.com Forum Index Abyssmedia.com
Abyssmedia Support Forums

FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups   Register 
  Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

Can't Record

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Pro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beta2004

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is two part:

I am trying to record streaming audio, I have the full registered version as well. I am running a Dell, Windows XP (all service packs), and the sound card is a Creative Live SB! On the setting menu I have set to SB Live Wave Device, with the source being Wave for the streaming audio. The voluue/audio settings are set to the max. I have no ability to record? The mp3s it records are mute. I also see no wavelenthgs in the app?

Also once I can record, do I have to manually record each streaming file (ie., I have to start and stop on my own) or is there a way to record each file individually? Example would be if I have a playlist running. Would it record the playlist as one large file or can i do it individually??

Thank you -
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at Creative's mixer - it have additional common control "Master Record". This control may be muted or recording level may be too low.

You can try VOX mode - it will split tracks by silent pauses
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Pro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: