Abyssmedia.com Forum Index Abyssmedia.com
Abyssmedia Support Forums

FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups   Register 
  Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

default browser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> SiteInFile Compiler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: default browser Reply with quote

Am evaluating your compiler. My "application" requires Firefox to operate properly and calls it automatically. Can the default browser in SIF Compiler be changed or manually disabled? I didn't notice an option to select different browsers during the compilation setup. I can switch using JS but it would be nice to have this option within SiteInFile. Other than that, all features in my app seem to work properly. Nice compiler. Idea
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure, but SIF compiler use Internet Explorer ActiveX, so it will always use IE for internal links.
Charles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Default browser Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick response. IE is OK for an initial view but my app is browser-powered and unfortunately, IE doesn't have the data handling capabilities needed. I can always use the JS "on-click" to redirect. Again, thanks.
Sharanya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opera is also quite well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> SiteInFile Compiler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: