Abyssmedia.com Forum Index Abyssmedia.com
Abyssmedia Support Forums

FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups   Register 
  Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

Forgot password of EXE to decompile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> Quick Batch File Compiler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashishjaiman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Forgot password of EXE to decompile Reply with quote

Hi,

I forgot the password that I suplied while converting Batch to EXE.

Now I want to decompile that exe.

Is there any way to retrive the password or the script written into batch/ EXE file.

Ashish
J Dark Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: How to get your batch code in QBFC if you lost your password Reply with quote

Step 1 - Unhide your hidden files and folders. To do so, open "My Computer" and go in the "Tools" menu, "Folder Options", "View" tab and click "Show hidden files and folders".

Step 2 - Go in the "Temp" folder. To do so, go to the "Start" menu, click "Run" and type "%TMP%" (without the quotes).

Step 3 - Start your EXE (the one that you compiled with QBFC) and while it's running, you'll see a hidden batch file appear in the "Temp" folder: that's your batch source code.

J Dark Shadow
alex1372

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open Registry Editor. Navigate to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Abyssmedia\Quick Batch File Compiler\Settings]
Your password is there in palin text!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> Quick Batch File Compiler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: