Kapersky Detecting as a ADWARE

Convert your BATch files into EXEcutable format in one click.
stark2006

Kapersky Detecting as a ADWARE

Post by stark2006 »

i used my source for creating some app around 6 months back and i compiled it with QBFC but now Kaspersky detects it as a adware as block my exe files.

Kaspersky Detects it as: AdWare.Win32.Shopper.z

and they don't even have any record for that adware its quite surprising
█▄ See This ▄█

I don't know the actual version of the compiler i used .. but i think it is between 2.1.5.0 or 6.0 but i think the developer team must act soon and inform the AV compaines like kaspersky about this false Detection on
AdWare.Win32.Shopper.z
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Your version of compiler is outdated. Latest version 3.16 available from this site and doesn't have any problems with KAV
stark2006

Post by stark2006 »

yes i know that the version is outdted but .. why it is marked as a adware?

And i have my compiled app to many users.. as well as my friends..
so it will be hard to update my app again and distribute it to each and every person.

Instead of that kaspersky should remove the false detection of adware ..

If you can plz help me doing so . i will be very grateful to you.

thx
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Just send the false positive report to antivirus company and they removed your file from virus definitions database.

Why compiled file detected as adware? Well, I have posted this information few times and can repeat again - some guys uses our compilers for virus development. Antivirus developers just add new signature to virus definitions database, but all compiled files will have same signature. This is common problem for ANY compiler - any file created by Borland Delphi compiler may contain same code.

Please note - compiled file doesn't contain any network or internet-related code.
stark2006

Post by stark2006 »

thx.. for your quick reply..

Can you plz give me the link for the kaspersky antivirus false report website.. where i can submitt my complain.

and you are right now what ever i build from the same version of quick batch file compiler it is marked as a ADWARE from kaspersky AV . .so it will be really helpful if you will provide me with the link of the kaspesky false report website so i can help 'em to remove the false signature from their database. :(
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

You can submit the false positive report to this email: newvirus@kaspersky.com or contact support from http://support.kaspersky.ru/helpdesk.html?LANG=en