Abyssmedia.com Forum Index Abyssmedia.com
Abyssmedia Support Forums

FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups   Register 
  Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

PDF files - don't work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> SiteInFile Compiler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amadorpedro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: PDF files - don't work Reply with quote

I try to make a catalogue in CD with SiteInFile Compiler and I have one problem: I canot see the PDF files after compiler the site. Allways is show one message with file not found. Is any way to see the PDF files after compiler the site? Thank you in advance.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very common problem with many ActiveX. Some ActiveX like Macromedia Flash and Adobe Acrobat Reader required file on the disk and can not load data from EXE file or from internet directly.
For better security our compiler doesn't support any temporary files creation, so you may have a problem with SWF and PDF files.

New version will be ready at this week and will use browser's cache for better compatibility.
amadorpedro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your prompt answer. But you have any way to show the pdf file after compiler the site. If needed I can put the pdf file outside the exe file. If yes, let me know the way. Many thanks.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just add *.pdf wildcard to the "Direct Execution" filed and compiler will exclude all pdf documents from compilation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> SiteInFile Compiler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: