Abyssmedia.com Forum Index Abyssmedia.com
Abyssmedia Support Forums

FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups   Register 
  Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

QBFC for Dummies - A couple of unobvious questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> Quick Batch File Compiler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wayne.o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please tell me what the difference is between the Home and Business licenses?

Also, I am unsure as to what would go in the "Include" tab. For instance, could these files be called external scripts, external libraries or data files? Is it possible you could provide a couple of examples?

Thank you,

Wayne ???

Edited By Wayne.o on 1150464400
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Home License
is intended for non-commercial home use only. In all other circumstances, a Business License is required.

Business License
If the product will be used by organizations, whether business, non-profit, state-owned or government (local, state or federal) or any other type, or if an individual is purchasing the program for commercial purposes (i.e. a home or family business), you must obtain a Business License. Doing otherwise will be considered a violation of license agreement.

Included files will be available during script execution and will be deleted on exit.
You may call this files during execution. %MYFILES% variable contain a full peth to this files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> Quick Batch File Compiler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: