Abyssmedia.com Forum Index Abyssmedia.com
Abyssmedia Support Forums

FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups   Register 
  Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

RegNow.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Pro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firec

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: RegNow.com Reply with quote

Is there any other place to purchase registration for this software other than RegNow.com?

I have heard reports that this site gives viruses... from the McAfee SiteAdvisor site.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe you or not, but RegNow is a most reliable e-commerce solution on the Web. We are working with RegNow (division of Digital River Corporation) since 2001 and never have any kind of problems.
Many software vendors like Kaspersky Lab, AutoDesk, Symantec, McAfee, Novell sell software via RegNow.

Have you seen the complains on Siteadvisor.com? Most of them not a viruses and only AdWare from vendors (not from RegNow!).

Okay, what alternative we have? Shareit.com and Plimus.com. Same problem here - viruses, adware, fake antivirus distribution.

If you trust McAfee then take a look on "McAfee Secure" label at RegNow order page.
Harry Ward

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: RegNow.com Reply with quote

You said: "Is there any other place to purchase registration for this software other than RegNow.com?"

I am not even able to access www.regnow.com. I found my IE had blocked it, so I removed those blocks. I have two other web browsers which do not indicate blocks, but all give me a error message such as: "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.regnow.com."

Are you able to access the site? I have also asked support this question.

MP3 WPA Recorder seems to be a good product, but unless there is some way to purchase it reliably, whether from regnow or another site, I will have to look for an alternate.

Harry
firec

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: RegNow.com Reply with quote

Harry Ward wrote:
You said: "Is there any other place to purchase registration for this software other than RegNow.com?"

I am not even able to access www.regnow.com. I found my IE had blocked it, so I removed those blocks. I have two other web browsers which do not indicate blocks, but all give me a error message such as: "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.regnow.com."

Are you able to access the site? I have also asked support this question.

MP3 WPA Recorder seems to be a good product, but unless there is some way to purchase it reliably, whether from regnow or another site, I will have to look for an alternate.

Harry

I can, I was just unsure on using it.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost all e-commerce providers owned by Digital River, so we have no choice.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: RegNow.com Reply with quote

Harry Ward wrote:

IE can not block site itself, I think you have some kind of firewall that blocked RegNow.com. For example, Spambot S&D may add regnow.com to "hosts" file, so any browser will not open this site.

BTW, Spambot blocked our site few times without any reasons. I was talking with support and they don't know who and why added our site to database.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Pro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: