Abyssmedia.com Forum Index Abyssmedia.com
Abyssmedia Support Forums

FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups   Register 
  Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

scheduler problems with new version 6.72

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Pro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rilgenfritz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: scheduler problems with new version 6.72 Reply with quote

Hello
when I try to do a timer recording using the aditional task with the new software there are two different command lines now (Run this appplication/with command line parameters)instead of "open URL" and "close URL" in my previous version. In that previous version everything was very simple: paste the URL of the radio station into the command line and isound started winamp and recorded the show. I use the firefox web browser.

The second problem is that when I select same filename as event name the date is no longer displayed. In my last version date was automatically a part of the auto name
system

thanks
Ralf

Last edited by rilgenfritz on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Yes, new version uses advanced parameters, you can ru IE, Firefox or Winamp and this application will be closed automatically after recording.
The one and only difference is a path to application - you can get it from FireFox shortcut.

2. Yes, you right. New version will use templates for file name creation.
rilgenfritz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not see any advantages in point 2. The old way of creating filenames makes much more sense to me.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just some users want to overwrite daily recordings. So we make this feature optional.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Pro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: