The real use of this program?

Convert your BATch files into EXEcutable format in one click.
sirix

The real use of this program?

Post by sirix »

Hey, if have played around with quick batch file compiler demo for a while, but i cant find the point why people should pay money for this?

if you "compile" a batch file with it, its still not protected

once you startet the compiled script it extracts the batch file you have "compiled into" to tempdir as a hiddenfile, nothing crypthed, just as you have written it

then it launches the batch file in hidden mode(if you choose stealth mode), really wow

its so easy to create a loader like this with without real knowledge of any programming language, loader that include a batch file, extract it to tempdir, run it in hiddenmode really realy hard

is there something i missed or is that all about quick batch file compiler?
sKurt

Re: The real use of this program?

Post by sKurt »

sirix wrote:Hey, if have played around with quick batch file compiler demo for a while, but i cant find the point why people should pay money for this?

if you "compile" a batch file with it, its still not protected

once you startet the compiled script it extracts the batch file you have "compiled into" to tempdir as a hiddenfile, nothing crypthed, just as you have written it

then it launches the batch file in hidden mode(if you choose stealth mode), really wow

its so easy to create a loader like this with without real knowledge of any programming language, loader that include a batch file, extract it to tempdir, run it in hiddenmode really realy hard

is there something i missed or is that all about quick batch file compiler?

It makes it easier to distribute, it makes it simpler to install, it makes it goof proof for your users to run, it prevents *most* of your casual users from modifying the code.

I distribute a few programs to 500 users who, unlike you, don't really know how or care to wait until the decompiled file shows up in a temp directory to hurry up and make a copy before it gets deleted at program's end. That's it, they have no clue it's a .BATch program that I have compiled and I'd be willing to bet of the 500 sites, 499 either couldn't care less or couldn't figure it out.

So Yes, if you are a geektoid, then it's not a stretch to get the original code, however, if you are a geektoid you would use a PROGRAM COMPILER and not a BATCH compiler.

None of the .BATch compilers out there are 'safe' in the respect you are looking for. However, they are all great at what they do, allow us to compile a quickie batch program that you don't want the majority of people to tweak.

AND since you distribute an .EXE file the majority of your users will not 'suspect' that the CORE of the program is from a .BATch file. I may have a couple of programs I downloaded from the web that are .BATch files, but if I don't go specifically looking into it, how would I know? :roll:

if you want a COMPILER that will NOT allow the power user to decompile, I suggest you learn python, or C++ or Assembly or any other program that does actual syntax checking/compiling. :shock:

So take your little troll self and move on to another forum :P
shodan816

Thank you, Skirt !

Post by shodan816 »

Thanks, sKurt ! My sentiments exactly. If someone doesn't like it, then take your toys and go play in the street and stop bothering the rest of us.