Abyssmedia.com Forum Index Abyssmedia.com
Abyssmedia Support Forums

FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups   Register 
  Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

Using System Default Icons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> Quick Batch File Compiler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wildboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Using System Default Icons Reply with quote

Can I use system default icons for known types in a compiled exe by qbfc? Perhaps as a variable? I don't want to browse for the icon, I want qbfc to know that the file is a wav file for example, and automatically assign the pc's wav icon to that 'compiled wav file' automatically. For the record, this is being done as a joke to someone. No harm is being done, just a practical joke. Laughing

To sum it up, if s(he) has winamp installed to play wav files, my compiled batch program will know to apply the winamp icon to that compiled program, instead of me having to pick an icon like the windows media player icon when they have winamp installed as their default player.

Thanks
PityOnU

Location: We traced the all... It's coming from inside the house!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those things have nothing to do with your .bat program and everything to do with their registry. In short, it will apply the default icons automatically.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abyssmedia.com Forum Index -> Quick Batch File Compiler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: