Download Free Trial
MIDI to MP3 Converter - MIDIRenderer
MIDIRenderer is a MIDI rendering software that allows you to convert
MIDI to WAV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, APE, AMR or WMA files. It is often used when
you need to playback MIDI composition on the portable player, car audio
system or burn MIDI files on Audio CD.
Unlike the other similar programs MIDIRenderer provides direct MIDI rendering to
waveform without using sound card and allows you to use any high-quality instrument
sound instead of Windows General MIDI set.
Whats the benefits you can get from direct conversion?
Well, you will avoid background noise from sound card, you not need high priced sound card
for high quality output and conversion will be much more faster than real-time recording.
Why I can not use standard audio converter?
Because MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) file contains no music.
It records how music is played, containing "events" which control when each
note of each instrument starts, finishes, how loud, what note of the scale, etc.
MIDIRenderer use high-quality synthesizer with SoundFont support which convert MIDI
sequences to waveform.
- High quality software synthesizer.
- High performance. Depending from your CPU conversion will be 100x faster than
- MIDIRenderer support all popular output formats. MIDI to MP3? No problems!
Need higher quality? Use lossless format like FLAC or APE. You can even convert MIDI to AMR
format for mobile devices.
- Shell integration. Drag and Drop support.
- Muitithreading. Get performance boost from modern multi-core CPU.
- Quality not depend from sound card. Moreover, sound card not required for conversion.
- SoundFont support. MIDI file will sounds different depending from selected SoundFont.
- Input: MID, MIDI, RMI, RMID, KAR
- Output: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, AMR
- Default options: 44100 Hz, 16-bit, Stereo
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1000 MHz or higher
- RAM: 256 MB or higher
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or later
- Administrative permissions for program installation