1. Fixed compatibility issue with 64-bit Windows. New executables work correct with 64-bit registry and file system.
2. Fixed false positives from Qihoo 360 and AegisLab.
2. Minor optimizations
1. Fixed minor bug in Audio DSP.
2. Updated audio decoders.
1. Fixed a bug with the launch of the audio player.
2. Fixed a bug in sorting BPM values.
3. Fixed a bug with updating ID3v2.4 tags.
4. Updated audio decoders.
tuneXplorer 188.8.131.52 has been released. It's fast and accurate BPM and Key detection software for Windows.
1. New 32-bit Audio DSP.
2. New high-precision BPM detector.
3. Updated audio codecs.
4. Added support for OGG and AIFF audio files.
1. Fixed bug in Audio DSP.
2. Updated Lame MP3 encoder.
3. Updated Ogg Vorbis encoder.
4. Updated Monkey’s Audio encoder.
1. SIMD-optimized audio processing routines.
2. Improved audio buffering.
3. Improved accuracy of the auto-splitter.
4. Fixed: playback level is constantly reset to the defaults.
5. Fixed: audio file could be damaged if you close the program while recording.
6. Fixed: recording levels for the stereo channels are not saved.
7. Fixed: sort mode in Recording Browser changed after refresh.