Quick Batch File Compiler
Copyright (C) AbyssMedia.com
The Quick Batch File Compiler is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to Quick Batch File Compiler are exclusively owned by
- This is not free software. You are hereby licensed to use
this software for evaluation purposes without charge with small
reminder in compiled files.
If you want use this software without limitations
a registration fee of $49.95 (Home License) or $74.95 (Business License) is required.
- One registered copy of Quick Batch File Compiler may either be used
by a single person who uses the software personally on one
or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used
nonsimultaneously by multiple people, but not both.
- The Quick Batch File Compiler unregistered shareware version may be
freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not
modified. You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of
the evaluation version of Quick Batch File Compiler as you wish. Give
exact copies of the original evaluation version to anyone,
and distribute the evaluation version of Quick Batch File Compiler in
its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge
for any of the above.
- The registered version of Quick Batch File Compiler may not be rented
or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person
receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
- Quick Batch File Compiler IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the
licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate termination of this license,
following thirty (30) days prior written notice to you and the opportunity to cure
- Installing and using Quick Batch File Compiler signifies acceptance
of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove Quick Batch File Compiler files from your storage devices and
cease to use the product.