AbyssMedia.com Refund Policy
Our company is very particular about any feedback from
the users of our software. If you send us a message informing about an
error, any question or just a suggestion, you will receive a fast and
competent answer from our technical support team within 48 hours. As a
rule all the majority of problems is solved "on the spot".
Nevertheless please read the refund policy for Abyssmedia
Abyssmedia provides refund of your payment in the following cases:
- When you stably encounter an error which is preventing you from using Abyssmedia products
properly, and if we are not able to correct the error within an acceptable
period of time or are unable to suggest a temporary solution.
Please note that, in this case refund is only given if
you provide detailed information about your error, requested by our
support staff, such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed
descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc.
- If you accidentally bought the software more than once.
- If you purchase Abyssmedia Software from a retail store or other online
distributor, please consult the specific return policy of that establishment.
We will not accept returns on purchases that originated from third parties.
- A stated feature of the registered version fails to
perform in the manner outlined in any written or verbal correspondence,
sales material or advertising by Abyssmedia Software.
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- When a user demands a refund immediately after buying the software, or
informs us that he purchases wrong product, since we provide free trial versions
for our users to test.
- When a user informs us about changing his decision to buy the software,
saying he has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without giving any
- If you experience hardware incompatibility issues since we provide a FREE
trial version with which customers can ensure their satisfaction and system
- When reasons which prevent a customer from proper using of our software are
stated clearly on our official site. (for example, if the customer requests a
refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which
are not listed in the feature list for our software).
- A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with
the AbyssMedia support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining providing detailed
descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions
provided by the AbyssMedia support team.
- Failure by the customer to understand a product description before buying it,
causing improper purchase. AbyssMedia suggests that customers read the product description and
use the free trial version before purchasing. AbyssMedia canít provide a refund should a product
fails to meet our customer's expectations because of a lack of product research on their part.
- When a user demands a refund, backup CD can not be refunded if it's been