- Optimized compression routines.
- Added: "Delete Icon" button.
- Fixed: spaces in Version Number.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added: unicode support.
- Added: 64-bit support.
- Updated main Icon.
- Fixed: settings parser may delete the first string of script.
- Fixed: "Save As" function doesn't save project settings.
- Added: "Check Updates" function.
- Fixed a bug that occurs when loading the project settings from the command line.
- Saves the project settings within the script as a comment block.
- Changed the installation directory and programs group by default.
- The executable file returns the actual version of WSH.
- Added Administrator Manifest feature
- Fixed: problems with keyboard shortcuts
- Updated code editor
- Updated memory manager
- Global code optimizations
- Fixed: "Object not a collection" error for WScript.Arguments
- Fixed: editor font selection doesn't work
- Added: lines enumeration in editor
- Added: editor shows cursor position and Insert status
- Fixed: event sink handler may take 100% CPU time
- Fixed bug in WScript.Sleep
- Fixed bug with Delete button in editor
- Fixed bug with embedded files deletion
- Fixed bug in WScript.Echo
- Fixed bug in unpacking procedure for embedded files
- Fixed visual artefacts on toolbar
- Fixed bug with Named Arguments
- Added Search and Replace in script editor
- Added Print and Print Preview functions
- Fixed bug with regional settings
- Fixed bug with wrong ExitCode
- Optimized runtime library
- Fixed bug with settings loading on startup