How to download YouTube videos
- Firstly download, install and launch YouTube Free Downloader.
Before downloading YouTube videos, please ensure you have connected the internet correctly.
- Open Youtube page with video clip in your favourite web browser
- Copy URL from browser by pressing "Ctrl+C" on keyboard. You not need to paste
URL to Downloader window because downloader will get URL from clipboard automatically
and add video from this URL to downloads list.
For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAPLHj2KobA
- Before start downloading you can remove some clips from the list if you don't
wish to download them by clicking this button:
- Click the "Browse" button to select ouput folder for your video clips. Default folder is "My Videos"
- Choose video quality. By default, downloader will select maximum quality.
HD video file may be too big, so you can select smaller resolution.
- Click the "Download" button on toolbar
- That's all! All video clips will be located in selected output folder.