command promt mode - use i sound as a part of a package

Sound recording software. Support MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE formats
vaibhav

Post by vaibhav »

Hi, was doing a software for a call center where a few call had to be recorded, now can use i sound to do it, but it would have been easier if it had a dos promt and where i could send request for it to start and stop recordings.
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

Sorry, no SDK available at this time. You can't start/stop recording from command line.
Vassili

Post by Vassili »

Believe me, this program would be very useful if you implement a command line control.

I'd really like to start the program silently. I tried adding i-Sound as a system service but it doesn't automatically start recording unless you let the service interact with the desktop (strange, cos many other applications doesn't need that - expecially when they have an autostart setting). I don't want it to be detected for security reasons (I work in a big IT company), and that's not possible at the moment (I need no system tray icon, no presence in application list, no hot keys).

Keep up the good work. Your software is really good. Just think about adding some stealth features, or at least let it work as hidden service. You'll reach a wider range of customers.

Thanks, bye.

Edited By Vassili on 1159733086