i-Sound Recorder Not Functioning

Sound recording software. Support MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE formats
taemymkcil

Post by taemymkcil »

The recorder does not recognize sound played in my Dell E1505. The Spectrum Analyzer does not fluctuate. This program worked in my previous computer. I tried line in, it doesn't work. My sound card is up to date and is a SigmaTel Audio card. Any suggestions?
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

Please check recording source at Settings->Mixer. It should be "Stereo Mix", "Wave"...
Line In used only for recording from line input(external sources)
taemymkcil

Post by taemymkcil »

When I click settings, mixer and look at the "select recording source" I only see two options: line in and microphone. I want to record audio from the internet. I can't seem to find "Stereo Mix", "WAV", "mp3", or "What U Hear". Please help me.
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

Please update sound card's driver.
TommyD0401

Post by TommyD0401 »

Oleg Thanks again (I apologize for misspelling in my previous post) I too found that after I entered the registration code that I could not record. I actually uninstalled and using regedit I deleted all keys refering to !sound. After reinstalling everything is working as advertized

Thank
Tom
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

Guest wrote:Oleg Thanks again (I apologize for misspelling in my previous post) I too found that after I entered the registration code that I could not record. I actually uninstalled and using regedit I deleted all keys refering to !sound. After reinstalling everything is working as advertized

Thank
Tom
i-Sound store all settings into "isound.xml" file. It located in i-Sound installation folder. You can delete this file and i-Sound will load default settings.
Sesh

Post by Sesh »

dear Oleg,
It is the best product I have come across. Why don't you send updates to our email address,
Sesh