TManager Creation Error

Sound recording software. Support MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE formats
bdruth

Post by bdruth »

I have used i-Sound Pro for a while now, with great success. Recently, I lost my primary system and had to re-install on a secondary system. When I try to run i-Sound Pro here, I get the following error:

TManager creation error

i-Sound Pro then starts, but doesn't actually work. The Mixer settings are all horked up (I get index out of bounds [-2] messages when I try to move the sliders).

Unique to my new setup, I guess, is that there isn't a real sound card. I have a 'virtual audio cable' installed - so I can route audio from WMP to i-Sound Pro. I'm recording lectures from protected WMV files. I've tried installing a virtual sound card driver, but that doesn't seem to help i-Sound Pro, either.

Any ideas? Is the lack of a real sound card even the problem here, or is it something else?
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

1. What i-Sound version you have? Latest v6.60 available from this site.
2. Do you have at least one real sound card with mixer on new system?
GungHo

Post by GungHo »

I get the same errors with my Echo Audio Indigo IO pcmcia soundcard.This card only has a headphone/line out and a line in connection.
Also the program falls over on one particular spectrum display as I click through them. This soundcard does not appear in the windows mixer but has it's own mixer utility and so the mixer lock does nothing (understandably).
The software version is 6.52 I think (not on my home PC at the moment).

I really like this program and would like to use it with this soundcard if possible.

GH
GungHo

Post by GungHo »

OK upgraded to v6.602 and all is ok now

GH