Ready to take the leap but.... - general questions

Sound recording software. Support MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE formats
TommyD0401

Post by TommyD0401 »

I am looking to take the leap, having downloaded i-Sound MP3 Recorder just a little while ago. I like what In see so far but am hesitant as I have been burned before with online software. This recorder appears to be exactly what I am looking for however with only the capability of recording a 100 sec segment it is really hard to decide If I want to take a chance.

Am I wrong in assuming that the auto level control automatically adjusts the audio record levels or did I just get lucky? I normally record a 4 hr show on Saturday nights, except this Monday I will record 16 hrs straight and am hesitant on being disappointed. I wish that there was a full working version for testing purposes that I could try for a week or so and decide. I want to take the leap.... Now convince me :p
All email responses appreciated.

Tom ??? :) :laugh:

Edited By TommyD0401 on 1148438380
TommyD0401

Post by TommyD0401 »

I have to admit that I am always skeptical, (as I work as a DSL csr /tech) but a company that responds personally as quickly as this one does deserves a deeper look. I am now running the progam through many rigors and plan on taking the leap Tuesday morning. Thanks Oleg!

:p :p :laugh: :D

Edited By TommyD0401 on 1148534838
NDXUFan

Post by NDXUFan »

TommyD0401 wrote:I have to admit that I am always skeptical, (as I work as a DSL csr /tech) but a company that responds personally as quickly as this one does deserves a deeper look. I am now running the progam through many rigors and plan on taking the leap Tuesday morning. Thanks Oleg!

:p :p :laugh: :D
Quite honestly, if you buy the product, you will not be disappointed. Normally, I am very leery of buying this type of product, online, because I have been burned in the past. Yet, this recorder is very, very good and the support is excellent. I hate it when I cannot get a reasonable response time from tech support, like within 24-48 hours.

You will like the product.

Mark
Sesh

Post by Sesh »

any updates on this MP3/WMA recorder. Pl let me know.. It is working great.