RegNow.com

Sound recording software. Support MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE formats
firec

RegNow.com

Post by firec »

Is there any other place to purchase registration for this software other than RegNow.com?

I have heard reports that this site gives viruses... from the McAfee SiteAdvisor site.
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Believe you or not, but RegNow is a most reliable e-commerce solution on the Web. We are working with RegNow (division of Digital River Corporation) since 2001 and never have any kind of problems.
Many software vendors like Kaspersky Lab, AutoDesk, Symantec, McAfee, Novell sell software via RegNow.

Have you seen the complains on Siteadvisor.com? Most of them not a viruses and only AdWare from vendors (not from RegNow!).

Okay, what alternative we have? Shareit.com and Plimus.com. Same problem here - viruses, adware, fake antivirus distribution.

If you trust McAfee then take a look on "McAfee Secure" label at RegNow order page.
Harry Ward

RegNow.com

Post by Harry Ward »

You said: "Is there any other place to purchase registration for this software other than RegNow.com?"

I am not even able to access www.regnow.com. I found my IE had blocked it, so I removed those blocks. I have two other web browsers which do not indicate blocks, but all give me a error message such as: "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.regnow.com."

Are you able to access the site? I have also asked support this question.

MP3 WPA Recorder seems to be a good product, but unless there is some way to purchase it reliably, whether from regnow or another site, I will have to look for an alternate.

Harry
firec

Re: RegNow.com

Post by firec »

Harry Ward wrote:You said: "Is there any other place to purchase registration for this software other than RegNow.com?"

I am not even able to access www.regnow.com. I found my IE had blocked it, so I removed those blocks. I have two other web browsers which do not indicate blocks, but all give me a error message such as: "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.regnow.com."

Are you able to access the site? I have also asked support this question.

MP3 WPA Recorder seems to be a good product, but unless there is some way to purchase it reliably, whether from regnow or another site, I will have to look for an alternate.

Harry
I can, I was just unsure on using it.
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Almost all e-commerce providers owned by Digital River, so we have no choice.
support
Site Admin

Re: RegNow.com

Post by support »

Harry Ward wrote:I am not even able to access www.regnow.com. I found my IE had blocked it, so I removed those blocks. I have two other web browsers which do not indicate blocks, but all give me a error message such as: "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.regnow.com."
IE can not block site itself, I think you have some kind of firewall that blocked RegNow.com. For example, Spambot S&D may add regnow.com to "hosts" file, so any browser will not open this site.

BTW, Spambot blocked our site few times without any reasons. I was talking with support and they don't know who and why added our site to database.