Error when I run and exe 2.0.7.1

Convert your BATch files into EXEcutable format in one click.
david_d23

Post by david_d23 »

I am converting the following from a batch file to an exe using QBFC 2.0.7.1

@ECHO off
ECHO This is the Migration Utility that will restore your settings and data. DO NOT CLOSE THIS WINDOW. DO NOT LOG OFF OR SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPUTER. DO NOT OPEN ANY APPLICATIONS. This will take some time to complete. Please be patient. This will reboot your computer once the restore is complete. Thank you.
PAUSE
CLS
ECHO You are certain that you have closed ALL applications, including E-Mail. If you do not, this restore WILL FAIL and all of your settings and data WILL NOT be restored.
PAUSE
CLS
REM Runs Save my settings wizard for Office 2003
cd\
cd "program files\microsoft office\office11"
START proflwiz.exe /r \\imshrnds\usertransplant\%username%\desktop\save.ops /q
REM Runs Symantec Client Migration Utility
\\imshrnds\autopkg\automigrate.exe /server:imshrnds /user:%username% /pass:password /pkg:desktop /action:restore
CLS
\\imshrnds\autopkg\reboot.exe
DEL "c:\documents and settings\all users\desktop\restdesk.exe"

If I run it as a batch file, it works just fine, but when I convert it to an exe and try to run it, I get the error:

C:\DOCUME~1\deleond\Local' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.

I tried running chunks of the file to see where it was failing and it looks like the ECHO commands in the beginning.

I would appreciate any help that can be offered.

Thanks,

Dave
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

EXE file can't create temprary files in TEMP folder, because path to TEMP folder incomplete.
Please set TEMP variable on your PC to c:\Windows\Temp for example.