Some question about the new version

Convert your BATch files into EXEcutable format in one click.
newuser

Some question about the new version

Post by newuser »

Ok, Im new here and I have some questions about this program since Im interested in making bat files.

Question, which version will support the encription bat file when I compiled my files in silent mode, since I dont want anyone to copy my bat file in the temp folder when the compiled exe file is running.

Lets say I purchase the current version of QBF and its still below version 3. Will I get a free upgrade when version 3 is release or any other future version?

What about multilanguage support?
I read that unicode support most probably will be available in 2008.
Lets said I convert my windows xp english version to another foreign language like chinese simplified or chinese tradisional language in the regional setting. Will the current QBF version function in it since the default windows is in chinese and folders and files are in chinese language format. I use my bat file to check for those folders and files before performing some functions.

Long file name and folder support?
I tested an older trial version of QBF and it will only support e.
C:\Mytest
but not "C:\Mytest 1 and 2".

Any help would be appreciated and fast too since I needed the silent mode encription badly. I try other versions of bat compilers like freeware or trial and all uncompress to temp folders the actual bat file script before running it.

Last question about the virus detection problem. Have it been solve yet?

Hope Im not asking too many questions.

Hope to hear good news from the admin here.

Thanks in advance. :P :P :P
newuser

Post by newuser »

Any news or update on the function that Im talking here? :( :( :(

If the new version thats going to release in October this month, have this feature, I would want to purchase since Im going to rewrite some of my batch files soon.
newuser

From the purchase option on the website.

Post by newuser »

From the purchase option on the website.
There is now a version 3.0 logo icon on both home and business edition.

Does it mean version 3.0 has been released and theres a change in licensing and price hike?

Does it contain the things I mention in my thread here?

Cause I'm going to rewrite my batch files and Im in need of a encripted batch file program to compile the files in silent mode and the while running in silent mode, it doesnt extract the batch files to temp folder.

Please give me a reply. Thanks.
sKurt

Version 3.0

Post by sKurt »

Love to see the 3.0 somewhere, I'd like to fix the bugs and the GUI inconsistencies of this 2.5.0.6 version.

When I am filling in the Version Info, and I enter the Company Name then hit TAB it shouldn't go to the Internal Name, it should tab to the Product Name, then to File Description, not to File Version Date field. This is nothing to fix in the program.

Also it should SAVE the version info and not have to re-add it every time I open the program.

These are NOT new features, these are UI inconsistencies. The program works great, it's just the little minor annoyances that hit you like a misspelled word in a newspaper :wink:

I understand most of the bits are being taken care of in ver 3.0 due out in October.

oops, it's November! :P
newuser

Post by newuser »

Yeah, its November already. I wonder Version 3.0 already release or not?
:(

Since the logo in purchase option is definitely 3.0. :(

I need the silent mode encription feature. :cry: