my ScriptCryptor & QBFC Extractor 1.0 (OpenSource)

Convert your BATch files into EXEcutable format in one click.
cw2k

my ScriptCryptor & QBFC Extractor 1.0 (OpenSource)

Post by cw2k »

I just finished my
Quick Batch File/ScriptCryptor Extractor v1.0 :P

Just as the Quick Batch File Decompiler it's a small console app to extract the script for a QBFC-Exe.

But it also extracts all the included files (what QBFC-Decompiler can't do) and also supports ScriptCryptor - the great brother of QBFC- where an extractor was totally missing so far.

And of course it's open source! I wrote this to as exercise get more practice with pascal/Delphi. (Better than to code the 10.000th useless app to calculated the area of a square, triangle or what ever)
Btw. I got somehow disapointed about the big exe Delphi2005 produces and the compiler that don't strips of unsed Library function, just one single 'Uses Forms,...' and whops ya exe grows about 400KB - even if you don't make use of any function of in 'Forms'. Even in my app 95% of the size is 'wasted' by comman librarys functions of which about ~50% are never called. But well that's an other story...

Script Extractor is meant to become a small of UniExtract by Jared Breland

UniExtract is very practical wrapper for different Installation and Archive Unpacker.

Found bug's, new idea or just like/ dislike it ?
Let me know.
:D
sKurt

Decompiler

Post by sKurt »

Without actually having looked at the file I just downloaded. I would think you could do this using QBFC its self. In Theory;

Since QBFC uncompiles to the %user% directory then runs the .BATch you could have Program A create a directory, run Program B, give it a second, then pkzip or just copy everything from %user% to the new created directory and do what you will with the contents in the new directory.

QBFC is just a compiler for a .BATch program, it is not really a secure medium for program code. If you want a real program and smaller more secure code/program then use C++ or C# or Pascal or Assembly!

I use QBFC as a convenient way to deploy needed .BATch files without the worry that some user is going to tweak the 'code' and perhaps break it.

Admin: It is almost November, Still looking for version 3.0 to fix all the bugs/idiosyncrasies in 2.5 :D
sKurt

Decompiler

Post by sKurt »

Oh, and I just tried your program by;

ScriptExtractor Script.EXE and it gave me errors, probably because I use QBFC ver 2.5.0.6 and your decompiler is for 2.1.7 :wink:

Maybe I'll give the run program A to run program B to copy to %user% directory thing a shot today.
cw2k

Re: Decompiler

Post by cw2k »

[quote="sKurt"]Oh, and I just tried your program by;

ScriptExtractor Script.EXE and it gave me errors, probably because I use QBFC ver 2.5.0.6 and your decompiler is for 2.1.7 :wink: [/quote] There is already version '2.5' out? - I got it from
https://www.abyssmedia.com/quickbfc/ and there it is still '2.1'

Anyway could you run[code]'ScriptExtractor Script.EXE /v >Debuglog.txt'[/code]and then post 'Debuglog.txt' here or even better upload Debuglog.txt + 'Script.EXE' here:

(If you don't have a ftp-client installed; copy and paste the link into your [u]Windows[/u]Explorer addressbar and then drag or paste file - just as you normally copy files in Windoze)

:arrow: ah yes forgot to mention; rename Script.exe to Script.eXe(Script.ExE or Script.EXE) because the ftp blocks files with the extension '.exe' (<-but only in lowercase :lol: )