Avast detects Win32:Trojan-gen. {Delphi} in exe

Convert your BATch files into EXEcutable format in one click.
rc.rutherford

Avast detects Win32:Trojan-gen. {Delphi} in exe

Post by rc.rutherford »

I'm having a problem with Avast and some of the programs I compile with QBFC 2.1.5.0 The Avast anti-virus program blocks some of the exe files I'm making and reports them as having the Win32:Trojan-gen. {Delphi} virus. I also scan the files with AVG which doesn't report an issue.

Why is Avast reporting this? Anything I can do to reliably create batch files that will avoid this message?

Rick
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Please contact me at support@abyssmedia.com for latest update. It available only for registered customers.
rc.rutherford

Email sent

Post by rc.rutherford »

Thanks for posting a reply quickly. I've sent a brief email as requested.

Rick
sKurt

AVG also finds a trojan

Post by sKurt »

So I just purchased this software tonight, I go to install it and AVG says it has a Trojan, and I come here and find that I am not the only one...

harumph...
relaxbyfishing

AVG Reports Obfustat.BQI Virus

Post by relaxbyfishing »

So far I am not having any trouble when I try to use apps that I wrote, but I do get this virus warning when I try to run QuickBFC.

Obfustat.BQI
sKurt

AVG also finds a trojan

Post by sKurt »

AVG Killed/Kills any attempt to load this software so as of yet I haven't been able to run it...
JohnnyG

Had same problem

Post by JohnnyG »

I cannot be distributing my compiled batch files to people and having their anti virus say its a virus so I am currently using the compiler from:
sKurt

Re: Had same problem

Post by sKurt »

[quote="JohnnyG"]I cannot be distributing my compiled batch files to people and having their anti virus say its a virus so I am currently using the compiler from:

[/quote]

You don't happen to work for them do you?

I went there and attempted to run the DEMO version and it seemed pretty OK about the same sized file at the end 173/172 ish for each file from a 100k .BAT file.

It did give me a label error, I am checking that now, however, I use the;

::+==========+::
::| Comment here |::
::+==========+::

format when I do my extensive commenting and I have used other compilers where I have had to just remove all the comments in the code
and that became tedious until I found Quick Batch Compiler which doesn't choke on the amount of comments.

I'll get back with you on if there is a missing label or not.

Also I'd like to be able to use any font and not just size it. The Quick Batch Compiler shows me the same exact text, spacing etc as my editor, where the bdargo truncates and thinks the end of line is somewhere else?

The plus side is that it does hide the run pretty well.
sKurt

Re: Had same problem

Post by sKurt »

[quote="JohnnyG"]I cannot be distributing my compiled batch files to people and having their anti virus say its a virus so I am currently using the compiler from:

[/quote]

Nope; 28 labels and they all match GOTOs

There is a pseudo label in a comment;

::+==============+::
::| IF blah GOTO :BEGIN |::
::+==============+::

so maybe bdargo sees inside the comment and finds there is no

:BEGIN instead it is really :_BEGIN and gives a label error?

This goes a long way to what I was mentioning before about
excessive comments. (can there really be too many comments?)

Kurt

Oh, and I agree, this is an on going problem with this software according to the forums. It seems every time there is an update, the latest compiler gets dinged from all the Anti-Virus' out there. :(

But I've already spent the $$$ for this version and if they are willing to refund that and yours is better...
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Some guys uses QBFC for virus creation and this produce a false positives for all compiled files. From this year we will offer latest version only for registered customers. Please contact me if you have a problems with false positives and I'll give you latest version 2.5
Mike Lee

Has version 3 corrected this issue?

Post by Mike Lee »

I apologize for bringing up this (rather serious) issue again, but has version 3 corrected this issue, or does avast! still report Win32:Trojan-gen. {Delphi} ?
joemark

Post by joemark »

hi all,

i found this software that what i want simple and able to do alot task as i need.

but after i read the post found out that most anti virus will detect it as virus.

here my question... before i going to buy the program will the latest version be detect as virus too ?

i need to write batch file and run at start to copy file every time the system boot up and i need it to put into a few computer.

thank you
joemark

Post by joemark »

hi,

anyone can confirm this ??

please help
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Latest version 3.0 doesn't have any issues with antiviruses.
joemark

Post by joemark »

support i just buy but the version is 1.2.7 not vesion 3 please send me the latest i had sent you a email thank you. Asap

joemark