Kapersky: "Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Delf.amq" on version 3

Convert your BATch files into EXEcutable format in one click.
yanak

Kapersky: "Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Delf.amq" on versi

Post by yanak »

Hi,
I'm using the demo version for testing since 4 days without problems and now Kapersky alert me :

Delete : Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Delf.amq

I only use this program since 4 days, thinking about buy it, but now ... :?:

On the version of this download page
Thx
yanak

Post by yanak »

I don't know really : no response by the admin of the site since two days !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

And more Kapersky anti virus find: Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Delf.amq not only in the file installation:
C:\Program Files\Quick Batch File Compiler\stubc.dll
C:\Program Files\Quick Batch File Compiler\is-J2GR8.tmp
and when we put a creation to the trash he find the same Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Delf.amq in the .exe in the trash :
-Dc66.exe
-Dc67.exe
-etc....
What are this .exe ?
My creations don't have this names "Dc**.exe" but when they go to the trash there is another exe with the name "Dc**.exe" who are created with a Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Delf.amq inside? :? :? :? :shock:

I trust in Kapersky, he's one of the best AV and if it's a false positive ( it's happens sometimes ) Kapersky modifies his virus definition list on two days , so if it's false explain to them !!!!!!!!!!

It's sad i like this one and have been ready to pay for it !
For the moment i did like you say I found one for free and with no virus alert in google : ***_**_***_*********

Waiting for a response..... :arrow:
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Please don't worry - this is false positive. Just take a look on virus name (Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Delf). LOL!

This is Win32 application developed with Borland Delphi. Nice definition! Really. By the way, Kaspersky blocked Borland Delphi compiler itself as "RootKit".

If you got alert from your antivirus please send false positive report to av developer and virus definitions database will be updated.

We already contacted F-Secure, AVG, Bitdefender, Avast, Kaspersky, they removed v2.1.7.0 from database, but added our compiler to database immediatelly after new release 3.0.0.4.

We spent less time to development and more time to contacts with AV developers. Nonsense!
yanak

Post by yanak »

Thank you for responding, I'll wait until Kapersky don't alert me, I find this program very interesting an more with the option to add file and execute them with %myfiles%

Really sorry for the posts but imagine the messages that we can have when you send something you create to your friends and after 2 days the AV say there is a virus !

I understand that it will be boring to spend a lot of time to inform the principals AV editors instead taking the time to develop your programs.

Thks for all
Bye
yanak

Post by yanak »

I download it again today and there is no more virus alert on kapersky, everything is fine now :D

Thx for all , I'll continue to test it for a few days and if it does good job I'll buy it.

Bye
joemark

Post by joemark »

thank for your update..!!!
Miraculix

Post by Miraculix »

I create a small exe and test for Virus on Virustotal.com, because i offer the Programm on my website.

Kaspersky don't make a alert, but Fprot and Ikarus ..

I create the same Exe more than 20 times ..

If i use ghost modus I got 3-4 Virusalerts
mostly "Trojan-Dropper.Win32. .."

and Panta alerts susbectect Code .. ( ok.. not so important)
joemark

Post by joemark »

kasper detect as a virus!!!
sKurt

New Version

Post by sKurt »

What does it take to get the newest version?

Thanks
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Just download latest version from this site, problem with Kaspersky already fixed (program version still 3.1.5, but contain few changes to avoid false positives).