Registration code lost

Sound recording software. Support MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE formats
pajam

Registration code lost

Post by pajam »

Hi,
I have purchased the iSound Pro WMA/MP3 Recorder approx. 2 years ago (+- some, I am not sure on the exact date of purchase).

I have a new Laptop and cannot recover/find the password reg. key to re-install the program (to which I have bought and been send the abyssmedia CD to the UK, exactly because I wanted to ensure I do not lose the bought program.)

Please help, as I tried picking this up with both sales and support, sales@abyssmedia.com, support@abyssmedia.com, but had my e-mails (send Feb.) unanswered.

It is possible that abyssmedia send me originaly the reg key via e-mail to my old work e-mail, as I cannot find any of our e-mail traffic in my privat e-mail accounts.
I can send my e-mail addresses to assist checking you data base sales record, but not to the open forum :wink: (on top of posting my name :?

Thanks,
Pajam Y.
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

License code has been sent to your current email.
pajam

License code send 13 Feb 2004 not found

Post by pajam »

Hi,

As of the below communication from the Forum, you kindly send me the license code. Unfortunately could and can I not find it in my inbox or spam.
Please could you resend it. I have changed my registered e-mail address in the hope that it may make the difference.

Thank you.

Regards,
Pajam
pajam

NO replys.

Post by pajam »

Please reply my earlier request.