No votes
No votes

Total votes: 1

djspinmaster

Post by djspinmaster »

how good is i-sound? (1=worst/10=best)
miracleworks

Post by miracleworks »

I JUST purchased the I-Sound. wento to a web page that has audio jingles ( in real audio uggggg) atempted several times to re adjust my mixer and I CANNOT get the sound to record in I-sound

I have a dell computer with two sound cards in them. one is onbard the mother board, and tyhe othe ris the soundblaster yamaha "live value" sound card. i tend to use the "line in" setting on the board but i still can't hear the results of whateve i attempt to capture all I ever get is "blank"

could someone please email me a STEP BY STEP ( keep it simple stupid) kind of instruction on how to click on an audio source from realone Plus (10) and the EXACT steps that will allow me to "capture" the sounds and save the final results in .mp3 format. or I will be forced to ask for my $30 dollars back. thanks :(
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

What is soundblaster yamaha live value? I know "Creative Sound Blaster Live Value", Yamaha leave sound card's market long time ago.

1. Select same sound card as used by Real One player (default playback device)
2. Select "Stereo Mix" input at Settings->Mixer

Why you select "Line In"? This input only for external devices that connected to you sound card via cable.

P.S. Please read help file for more details...