command line options to run in a batch file - command line options for i-Sound WMA MP3

Sound recording software. Support MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE formats
snemana

Post by snemana »

The i-sound WMA MP3 recorder Professional tool is very nice and interesting, however I have one question in view of my specific requirements. I need to record some music programs on my computer running your i-sound WMA MP3 recorder tool like a DOS command in a batch file using micro phone as the source, for a specific time duration, in a specific file. I need to pass these selectable options as command line arguments to your command run like DOS command in batch mode.

Do you have a command line support to run this WMA MP3 recorder? Following are some command line options I am looking for.

1. output MP3 file name (default auto-generated by date time)
2. recording source (default mic)
3. time duration of recording (default 1 hour)
4. volume control (default 60%)

The above are just some sample examples to illustrate my needs, but I guess you might have thought of much more versatile customizable detailed options passed as command line arguments, if you had the command support.

Can you please reply for my above question, so that it would definitely help me in many ways to plan my usage of this tool.
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

But you can select this options at Settings window and just call i-Sound from command line without any arguments