Command line switches to control Ghost or Console?

Convert your BATch files into EXEcutable format in one click.
mfairbrother

Post by mfairbrother »

Any command line switches to control if the compiled batch file is going to be a Ghost or not?
mfairbrother

Post by mfairbrother »

Was able to figure out how to get around not knowing the answer to my question.
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

Ghost application accept same switches as original script.
johndoe

Post by johndoe »

Hi. I had the same question as the original poster. Is there a way to control the "silent" mode flag if I am doing the compile from the command line?

I know right now the command line seems to use the last setting that was made when the tool is used in interactive mode. However, we need to do many compiles.. some are silent, some are not.. It is a pain to have to go into interactive mode just to switch the "silent" mode on and off.

Basically, what I want to do is:
quickbfc.exe /silent xxx yyy

Is this possible?
Thanks,
John
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

Oh... sorry, I don't understand first question. Current version doesn't support any switches, but we working on the new version.
Probably it will use project settings from original batch file (as comments REM mode=ghost) or from command line.
das

Post by das »

Is there a way I can make my compiled file ghost?
I have a command line ghost thing that will open up another exe with no gui, but it shows a gui....

I want to be able to open my compiled exe and NOT see a command prompt. I do not want a switch or anything like that.
Is there a way to do this?
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

We can control only compiled application, called application will always show window.
das

Post by das »

My compiled exe isn't extracting the full file attached. It just makes an file with its name ( 0 bytes), and I get an error because it is an invalid file.
Oleg Tsheglov
Site Admin

Post by Oleg Tsheglov »

I think you have older version 2.0.7.1
Please update it to version 2.0.8.5 from https://www.abyssmedia.com/downloads/qbfc-beta.exe