scheduler problems with new version 6.72

Sound recording software. Support MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE formats
rilgenfritz

scheduler problems with new version 6.72

Post by rilgenfritz »

Hello
when I try to do a timer recording using the aditional task with the new software there are two different command lines now (Run this appplication/with command line parameters)instead of "open URL" and "close URL" in my previous version. In that previous version everything was very simple: paste the URL of the radio station into the command line and isound started winamp and recorded the show. I use the firefox web browser.

The second problem is that when I select same filename as event name the date is no longer displayed. In my last version date was automatically a part of the auto name
system

thanks
Ralf
Last edited by rilgenfritz on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

1. Yes, new version uses advanced parameters, you can ru IE, Firefox or Winamp and this application will be closed automatically after recording.
The one and only difference is a path to application - you can get it from FireFox shortcut.

2. Yes, you right. New version will use templates for file name creation.
rilgenfritz

Post by rilgenfritz »

I can not see any advantages in point 2. The old way of creating filenames makes much more sense to me.
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Just some users want to overwrite daily recordings. So we make this feature optional.