Spotify™ is a digital music streaming service offering free and legal access to a huge library of music. The service is provided free of charge by using minimal advertising (and some paid subscribers). Spotify allows users to browse music by song title, artist, album, genre, record label and more, with songs available for immediate listening. Spotify empowers its users with lots of options - in addition to streaming songs, you can import the ones you already own and share playlists. As of June 2017, it has over 140 million monthly active users, and as of March 2017, it has over 50 million paying subscribers. You can stream whatever song you want, whenever you want it, but you can't listen to Spotify music streaming offline.
Indeed, Spotify is a streaming online music and you cannot record music from spotify with a common recording tool, you definitely need a Spotify music recorder which can record everything comes through your sound card. Our streaming music recorder allows you to record any kind of streaming audio, including Spotify. You can be sure that the recording of streaming audio through Spotify Recorder is completely legal for personal use.
With this step-by-step description you can record music from Spotify for personal use as MP3 or FLAC file for PC, smartphone, tablet, iPhone or iPad.
- Download and install Spotify Music Recorder.
- Log into your Spotify account or start a new instance of your Spotify Windows software. When you turn on the "high quality streaming" option, the stream opens up to 320 kbps. That means you get more "pieces" of the song per second, which leads to a slightly better, richer overall sound with deeper bass.
- Start music recorder.
- Open Settings window and select preferred audio format. Since you use high quality streaming, you need at least MP3 320kbps or lossless FLAC encoder.
- In the Spotify software, play back the music you would like to record.
- Return to recorder and click the "Record" button to capture songs from Spotify while playing.
- Spotify audio streaming is automatically recorded and separated into individual files using VOX feature.
- After recording finished, click the "Stop" button. The completed files are then displayed in the Recording Browser.
That's all you need to do to rip Spotify music. As I told you, simple, right? Therefore, you can not only just listen to Spotify music, but also save Spotify tracks to hard drive. Just go and record Spotify streams. In additional, our stream recorder can record Pandora Radio streams, rip music from Grooveshark.