Are you looking for...
- VBScript to EXE Compiler
- MIDI to WAV MP3 Converter
- How to record Spotify music
- How to record Rhapsody stream?
- Audio Logger
- Vista Sound Recorder
- Record streaming audio
- How to transpose music?
- Record Skype Calls
- WAV Recorder
- How to slow down music
- How to record music from MySpace?
- Voice Recorder
- FLAC converter MP3
- Convert FLAC to M4A
How to create Windows executable (.exe) from VBS script
Visual Basic Script is very popular and powerful language for Windows administrators. Easy access to COM objects makes it suitable for developing full fledged applications for Windows. But what about secure distribution of your scripts? Do you need to hide the algorithms, logins and passwords? You will need some kind of VbScript obfuscator for this. Have you thought of creating an executable file from the VBScript? VBScript compiler makes EXE files extermely difficult to study, analyse, reuse and re-work for competitors or customers, while retaining the full functionality of the original code.
- Run the ScriptCryptor
- Create new VBS script or open exist script from hard drive At this step you not need any changes in script code because ScriptCryptor will emulate WScript system object.
- Select project type: console or windowed
- Optional: assign Version Info for executable
- Optional: assign application icon
- Click the "Build" button to create EXE file
In some cases you may need to distribute additional files with your script. Something like help file, license agreement, e.t.c. With ScriptCryptor you may embed this files into executable. Before main script execution this files will be extracted to temporary folder and you will be able access then. Files will be removed automatically after main script execution.
Download ScriptCryptor Compiler