How to capture streaming audio and internet radio.
i-Sound is a perfect streaming audio recorder. It can record streaming
audio in whatever format you specify - MP3, WMA or lossless FLAC format.
i-Sound allows you to record audio without running out of memory -
you can keep recording as long as there's enough free space on your hard drive.
Streaming recorder works with a variety of audio streams, including those from Napster,
Rhapsody and Musicmatch that require a subscription. i-Sound record music played back through your sound card,
so you can record even DRM-protected audio streams. Advanced recording options like VOX,
Auto-Splitter, Auto-Names and Scheduler are available for those who want to take advantage of them,
making i-Sound the powerful software for recording streaming audio for users of any experience level.
Download recorder for Windows 10/8/7/Vista | Windows XP
Supported audio streams:
i-Sound is also a great way to record streaming audio from very popular services like:
- ShoutCast/IceCast streams from Winamp
- Windows Media streams from Windows Media Player
- RealAudio from Realplayer
- Capture audio from Internet
- Online Flash or HTML5 players
Save streaming audio to MP3
- Open i-Sound Streaming Audio Recorder
- Open "Settings->Mixer" window to select the recording source.
Select the "Stereo Mix" input (for Windows XP) or Speakers (for Windows 10/7).
- Start playback of streaming audio using your favorite media player (Windows Media Player, RealAudio, Winamp)
- Adjust the recording level for the highest possible performance. We recommend the 70% of maximum by VU-meter to avoid clipping.
- Click the Record button when you're ready.
Get streaming audio using Scheduler
- Open i-Sound Recorder
- Open "Scheduler" window to add new recording event
- Mark the "Additional Task" checkbox at the "Event" window
- Type the path to your web-browser or media player to the "Run application" field
- Type the URL of audio stream into the "Command line parameters" field
- Click Ok and activate the Scheduler
- Scheduler will open specified URL before recording using your web-browser and close it automatically when the recording is finished
Capture streaming audio using VOX
- Run i-Sound Recorder
- Open "Settings->VOX" to enable voice activated mode
- Select the VOX Threshold that will trigger recording
- Select the Reaction time that allows VOX to avoid false detections
- Start the recording
- VOX will detect silent pauses between audio tracks and split then automatically into separate audio files