Bebo.com is a community driven website, the website's name is an acronym for "Blog Early, Blog Often". Bebo makes it easy for bands to post their music online for fans to listen to, but also makes it hard to download them. The url of the song currently played at Bebo was visible in the source code of the page and users only had to copy and paste the url to download a song from Bebo. This method does not work anymore. Then how can you download Bebo music?
There is another way to download songs from Bebo.com this one working perfectly right now. All you need is software recorder for streaming audio. Most songs on Bebo.com are provided in mp3 format, but some are unfortunately in flv format, so you can not download and use them on your portable player. Streaming Audio Recorder get decoded audio stream from your sound card and compress it to any popular audio format like MP3, WMA, OGG or WAV in real time. You can even use built-in scheduler to start and stop recording automatically or use sound activated mode to split audio tracks by silent pauses.
- Step 1: Download and install Streaming Audio Recorder.
- Step 2: Open recorder settings and select select "Stereo Mix" or "Speakers" recording source.
- Step 3: Choose your own output format as mp3, wma, ogg, wav etc. and specify destination folder.
- Step 4: Vist Bebo and login to your account. Choose your favorite songs to play.
- Step 5: Click "Record" button to record your own music. Stop recording while you play "off".
Streaming Audio Recorder is a universal download tool specialized for social music downloading, enables you download free music from Deezer, LastFm, MySpace, Pandora, MySpace and almost all social music services.