Grooveshark is a legal peer-to-peer music sharing service that offers free online streaming song music with an elegant user interface and searchable database. Grooveshark's catalog is the most extensive of any online music streaming service. One feature of Grooveshark is its Radio Stations, much like Pandora's site. Users can listen to Genre Radio Stations, stations that are based around a particular genre, or they can populate their own station by music that they add to their list of Current Songs.
Grooveshark has been rocking the freemium model for longer than Spotify - in addition to its free tier, it has a $6-a-month advertising-free plan and a $9-a-month service that works on modified smartphones. I definitely prefer Grooveshark to Spotify as it seems to have far more music, but if you wish to download music to your portable player or rip and import music to iTunes then you will be faced with a problem. Grooveshark desktop app doesn't support recording. Our streaming music recorder allows you to record any kind of streaming audio, including Grooveshark.
Here's some tutorial on how to record MP3 music from Grooveshark with Grooveshark Music Recorder.
- Step 1: Download and install Grooveshark Music Recorder.
- Step 2: Start Grooveshark and find a song or playlist that you want to rip.
- Step 3: Start music recorder.
- Step 4: Start playing music from Grooveshark.
- Step 5: Click the "Record" button to record songs from Grooveshark while playing. After recording finished, please click the "Stop" button.
That's all you need to do to rip Grooveshark music. Just go and record Grooveshark music to listen your favorite tracks on your portable player. You can also record streaming music from other popular services like Imeem.