Download Pandora Radio Recorder
Pandora is a customer-oriented music discovery service that provides user-specific music playlists based on personal preferences. It truly has a clean and easy to understand interface. After you set your account up, you type in a band or a song that you like. Pandora will find the band/song and verify that it's correct. Based on your rating, Pandora will choose another song, usually from a different but similar band or artist. You then rate the next song in the same manner and so on.
Just like Spotify, free subscription supported by advertisements. While listening, users are offered the ability to buy the songs or albums at various online retailers. But you may encounter difficulties if you want to record Pandora music on your computer. Our streaming audio recorder will let you record songs while listening to your Pandora radio. If you have a paid Pandora One account the recordings are done at a 192Kbps bitrate, while free accounts are done at 64Kbps.
Here's some tutorial on how to record music from Pandora Radio with Pandora Stream Recorder.
- Step 1: Download and install Pandora Stream Recorder.
- Step 2: Login Pandora site, search your favorite songs, or artists, then Pandora will create a new station for you.
- Step 3: Run stream recorder and select desired bitrate in codec settings.
- Step 4: Play the music on Pandora radio station online.
- Step 5: Click the "Record" button to record audio stream from Pandora while playing.
After the recording is complete, the files will show up in the Records List. You can now play the files with built-in player or drag and drop them into another application or Windows Explorer to export them. Audio Stream Recorder also may be used to save Spotify music or capture music from Grooveshark.