Soundcloud is a music-hosting service and music publishing tool which allowed musicians to share and distribute their music tracks. SoundCloud uses other social networks to spread music uploaded by its members. Users can place the widget on their own websites or blogs and then SoundCloud will automatically Tweet every track uploaded. Not all tracks are downloadable. If you don't see a "download" button, it means the user who uploaded it did not intend for it to be downloadable.
Soundcloud states that nobody can't download tracks unless you not checked the optional 'Downloads enabled' box in the edit mode/upload page of the track. How do you download Soundcloud tracks that are listen-only? Since it is an embedded player, you can't download MP3 file directly. Fortunately, i-Sound is a great audio recorder, which allows you to download music from popular social music websites like Soundcloud and save Soundcloud tracks in MP3 format.
Here's short guide on how to capture Soundcloud tracks to MP3 on your hard drive with Soundcloud recorder.
- Step 1: Download and install Soundcloud Music Recorder.
- Step 2: Open soundcloud.com in your favourite web browser
- Step 3: Choose the audio track you wish to download.
- Step 4: Start playing music from web page.
- Step 5: Click the "Record" button to record current audio track while playing. After recording finished, please click the "Stop" button.
That's all you need to do to download SoundCloud music. Just go and record Soundcloud music to listen your favorite tracks on your portable player.