Late yesterday afternoon (CST), our e-commerce provider RegNow experienced an abrupt and extremely rare hardware malfunction that impacted a disk array in one of data centers. This issue has been resolved.
Order confirmation emails, which were delayed due to the issues, are in the process of being sent.
- Fixed problems with playback quality in the embedded player. The new version uses its own audio decoders and does not use DirectShow decoders.
- Fixed a bug in recording browser. Recording could be accidentally removed during renaming.
- Small improvements in the program interface
- Added "Reset" button to auto-name editor
- Added checking of input parameters to the scheduler.
- Changed default group name in Start menu
- Added integration with our free sound editor
- Fixed bug where pressing the "Pause" button did not stop the recording timer.
1. Minor bugfixes and optimizations
2. Updated audio codecs
3. Updated built-in player
4. Reduced recording latency
5. Changed default installation folder and group name