1. Updated the audio capture engine, digital processing module, and WMA codec.
1. UI rendering has been optimized, the app starts up quicker.
2. Added GnuDB support for retrieving CD tags.
3. Added DSD (Direct Stream Digital) decoder.
4. Added DSS (Digital Speech Standard) decoder.
5. Added QCP (Qualcomm PureVoice) decoder.
6. Added SLN (Signed Linear PCM format from Asterisk) decoder.
1. Updated audio decoder engine.
We are proud to present the world's first true BAT to EXE compiler. It provides a new level of performance and security for batch files. The compiled file runs faster and its source code is not saved to a temporary folder like all other compilers.
1. Fixed problem with unicode filenames in FLAC encoder.
1. Added zip-compatible compression.
2. Fixed user interface rendering on older versions of Windows.
3. Fixed an issue with the use of a code signing certificate.
1. The new music recognition engine is twice as fast.
2. Added SSL support for handling web requests.
3. Added darg'n'drop support.
4. Improved accessibility for people who are blind or low vision.
5. The audio decoders used for music recognition have been updated.
6. Faster scanning of folders for supported audio files.
1. Improved GUI accessibility for people with disabilities.
2. Recompiled separate modules to fix compatibility with older versions of Windows.
3. Improved error handling in Vorbis codec.
4. Rollback the APE codec to previous version, as the new version has compatibility issues.
5. The built-in synthesizer has been updated.
1. Updated FLAC and ALAC decoders.
2. Updated AAC encoder.
3. Fixed Windows Vista compatibility issue.
1. FLAC encoder has been updated, added 192kHz sampling rate.
2. Fixed indication of recording time in VOX mode.
3. Fixed possible resource leakage when stopping recording in VOX mode.
4. Digital signal processing and audio tag editing modules have been updated.
5. More detailed information about errors that occur during recording.